At 8:51 a.m., a residence hall director at Mountain View Hall called NAUPD for a welfare check on a student, per request of the student’s mother. Officers located the subject who was transported to the Guidance Center.
At 1:30 p.m., a staff member at the Performing and Fine Arts building reported a student who passed out. NAUPD responded, and the subject was transported to Flagstaff Medical Center (FMC).
At 11:47 p.m, a student at Ernest Calderon Learning Community called NAUPD to report having abdominal pain. The student was transported to FMC for treatment.
At 2:27 p.m., an RA at the Honors Living and Learning Community requested a welfare check on a student. NAUPD responded, and the student was found to be in good health.
At 7:06 p.m., NAUPD received a blue light phone call near Gabaldon Hall. The area was searched, but no criminal activity was witnessed.
At 7:51 p.m., an anonymous subject reported a possible drunk driver at Knoles and East University Drive. NAUPD responded, but no contact was made.
At 2:01 p.m., a student at the Cowden Learning Community reported someone watching them in the shower. NAUPD responded and took a report.
At 3:36 p.m., a staff member at the Honors Living and Learning Community called NAUPD to report a student having an allergic reaction. The student was transported to FMC.
At 7:47 p.m., an RA at Reilly Hall reported smoke coming from the building. Flagstaff Fire Department inspected the area, but no smoke was seen. The area was cleared and deemed safe.
At 2:27 a.m., employees at Denny’s Fresh Express in the University Union reported a gas leak. Flagstaff Fire Department confirmed damage to a gas line. Fire Life Safety responded, and the fire marshall was notified.
At 10:06 a.m., a staff member at Gabaldon Hall called to request a welfare check on a student. NAUPD responded and the student was located. The student was connected with Terros Health.
At 2:45 p.m., a staff member at the School of Communication reported a strange odor inside the building. NAUPD responded, and the odor was found to be spilled diesel fuel. Environmental Health and Safety responded.
At 9:12 p.m., an RA at the Cowden Learning Community reported receiving a note that stated a student had drug paraphernalia. NAUPD responded, but no criminal activity was witnessed.
At 11:33 p.m., NAUPD and Flagstaff Fire Department responded to a supervisory alarm at Gabaldon Hall, which was triggered by burnt food. Officers discovered a student who had been injured in a fall, but the student refused medical transport.
At 9:49 a.m., a student at McConnell Hall reported an unconscious student. NAUPD responded, and the student was transported to FMC.
At 6:58 p.m., NAUPD discovered two kittens in the road near Hilltop Townhomes. The officers were unable to catch the kittens.
At 10:34 p.m., a non-student reported a student at Hilltop Townhomes making suicidal threats. NAUPD located the student who was found to be in good health. The student was put in touch with Counseling Services.
At 3:09 a.m., NAUPD assisted FPD with a domestic violence incident off campus.
At 10:12 p.m., an RA at Gabaldon Hall reported the odor of marijuana. NAUPD responded, and the odor was present, but no contact was made.
At 1:53 p.m., an FPD animal control officer provided information regarding an animal cruelty case at SkyView Apartments reported by an animal adoption agency. NAUPD responded and took a report.
At 2:59 p.m., an RA at McConnell Hall reported a student feeling faint due to blood pressure issues. The student was transported to FMC.
At 10:15 p.m., a student reported a stray animal on campus. NAUPD responded, but no contact was made.