Tiny pellets of hail started coming down midday in Flagstaff amid cracks of thunder and lightning Aug. 21, 2020. The day before also brought through a thunderstorm.
- IceJacks share a passion for the puck
- Flagstaff Medical Center remains close to capacity
- White veganism: Supremacy on a platter
- Acupuncture may help recover taste, smell after COVID-19
- Students and families gambled the night away at HRM’s 28th annual Casino Night
- NAU soccer on three-match winning streak after Idaho State shutout